Todos os Cursos
The Specialization Programme Culinary Arts is based on a sound technical training, wich aims to train specialized technicians for:
- preparing, cooking and plating food in a top quality service by applying new methods of food production;
- Know and use the new production equipment and new products;
- plan, direct and coordinate Kitchens; and
- collaborate with the Food & Beverage service in the structuring of menus and in the process of costing.
This programme thus aims to offer qualified technical staff to the market for the exercise of managerial and technical position in the kitchen, with diverse and complexe Knowledge and skills, guaranteeing a (poly) functional quality performance, capable of reaching high levels of accountability and rigor in execution.
The programme has a 1,5 year lenght, and is divided in 3 semesters and one company training of 3 months (betweem S2 and S3).
Note: in 2012/2013 this offer will only be available in Lisbon and Estoril.
Specialized food production technician
- International mix of students
- Sponsorship of Chef
- Opportunity to consolidate English language
- For portuguese students is guaranteed the opportunity of an international company training
- For foreign students there will be a training of portuguese language
- EHLausanne certification
- Boost for international career
- ECTS equivalences recognized in all Europe
- High quality of intra-structure, equipment and services in the school of Lisbon
- Industry recognition of the Hotel schools of Turismo de Portugal
- High level of employment industry
- Top specialized trainers